[Freeswitch-users] Freeswitch inbound logic match

Sergey Safarov s.safarov at gmail.com
Wed Oct 7 21:05:46 MSD 2015

Think it is only one way do it. Gateway can help if incaming use gateway
registration data.

Also you can add custom headers to invite and transfer that call  from
default to custom context. But that way must be protected by ACL,
encryption or similar way. If you do not make protection, then fraud may be
posible.