[Freeswitch-users] Freeswitch and twilio

Gonzalo Gasca Meza gascagonzalo at gmail.com
Mon Oct 5 23:21:40 MSD 2015

Hi Michael,
This is Gonzalo w/ Twilio, I will take a look at the current guides and
update them, recently we have been improving the Integration guides with
the release of our Secure SIP Trunking.
In the TLS/SRTP integration we also have mentioned Inbound GW which may not
be necessary. Today we dont support SIP registration.

-Gonzalo