[Freeswitch-users] MC8704 on mod-gsmopen

Stanislav Sinyagin ssinyagin at gmail.com
Mon Oct 5 13:47:57 MSD 2015

Yeastar is using the standard Asterisk management interface for SMS. I
wrote a simple Perl script to receive the SMS, and it works completely
fine. I didn't need them in FreeSWITCH, but it's also not a rocket
science to bring them there.

One odd thing is that sometimes the modems go offline, and it happens
for several SIM cards for the same provider, so I think it's something
to do with the GSM provider. Once in every few months, I have to
restart those modems.