[Freeswitch-users] MC8704 on mod-gsmopen

Stanislav Sinyagin ssinyagin at gmail.com
Mon Oct 5 10:41:02 MSD 2015

It will work as a 3G data modem for sure. But you need to see in the
specs how it's going to deliver you the voice.

I looked at the Huawei cards, and they send PCM voice via some
nonstandard pins which are not even wired on my host:
https://txlab.wordpress.com/2015/02/22/3g-connectivity-for-pc-engines-apu-mu609/