[Freeswitch-users] Is there a channel variable available to a dialplan that contains the current number of active sessions? ie. matches the command: "show channels count"

Andrew Keil andrew.keil at visytel.com
Fri Oct 2 05:55:53 MSD 2015

To FreeSWITCH users,

I just wondered if there is a way to return a count of the number of active sessions as a channel variable for use within a diaplan?

Please note: I do not require to check against any limits, I just need this to expose the number of concurrent calls (including the session that is running) to the dialplan script.

Thanks in advance,

Andrew Keil
Visytel Pty Ltd