[Freeswitch-users] JSON parser doesn;t work within freeswitch

Kamil Nigmatullin kamil.nigmatullin at gmail.com
Mon Nov 30 18:51:04 MSK 2015

Hello, strange thing found. I fetch JSON object with curl, then parse it.
After parsing JSON, although it seems ok, I do not have access to the
object. First I tried with lua, then with v8 javascript. Have the same
result. When I do so with simple script with nodeJS everything is ok. Could
you tell me, if Freeswitch uses some libraries for parcing JSON or any
ideas?

JSON and code was checked thousand times and also with tcpdump.

Thank you

--
Kamil Nigmatullin
Tel: 77272323748