[Freeswitch-users] INVITE only after REGISTER

Ken Rice krice at freeswitch.org
Fri Nov 27 18:56:19 MSK 2015

Theres not really functionality in FS to do this easily because if they have the credentials to register they have the credentials to see an invite…

You would have to build something into the dialplan to check the registration database and see if they are already registered

Registration has to do with the ability of the switch to send calls to an endpoint on a dynamic IP. It’s the Hey I’m over on this address now message.