[Freeswitch-users] fs_cli.exe crash while trying to write the output into a file (Windows)

Alexander Haugg Alexander.Haugg at c4b.de
Wed Nov 25 08:54:36 MSK 2015

Hi,

at the Moment i can‘t write the fs_cli output into a file.
The fs_cli crash after printing the first header with the names of the FreeSwitch developer.

All tests with a Win32 an x64 binary with the newest version (VS 2015) and a version from the end of 2014 (VS 2012)
I try it via

-          PowerShell “.\fs_cli.exe -p XPhoneTheBrave -H 172.16.103.31 > servus.txt 2>&1”

-          C# Process  class

-          Cli_logger.exe

What can I do? I need it for remote logging.