[Freeswitch-users] 2 FS with shared database, cannot call subscribers on different servers

Michael Nielsen mic.niel84 at gmail.com
Mon Nov 23 14:18:32 MSK 2015

I've got 2 Freeswitch 1.6.2 setup on different servers: fs1.my-domain.com
and fs2.my-domain.com.

I've got a DNS record with 2 A-records for the servers.

When two users ends up on he same server they can call each other. If they
land on different servers they cannot. Then they endt up in voicemail.

I'm running the servers with a shared database in postgresql.

Should I do anything else besides db in the core for FS?

They are registrering with the same "main" domain which is fs.my-domain.com.