[Freeswitch-users] Installation failed Debian : SETSCHEDULER

Stanislav Sinyagin ssinyagin at gmail.com
Wed Nov 18 10:21:30 MSK 2015

well, I actually did see this failure few days ago -- I tried running
FreeSWITCH under SmartOS "LX Branded Zones", which is basically binary
Debian executables within Solaris zone, mapping Linux kernel calls
into Solaris kernel calls.

The error means that the process could not acquire a high-resolution
clock. I know the reasons under SmartOS, but you need to figure out
under Proxmox yourself. You need to find a way to grant the container
the permission to use high-resolution clock.

Also it's worth using the unstable master debs, as they contain some
important bugfixes for Debian 8 startup. These changes are not yet
merged into the 1.6 release branch.