[Freeswitch-users] FSV to MP4(or something else) conversion

SamyGo govoiper at gmail.com
Tue Nov 10 00:25:26 MSK 2015

Quicktime is the only player that tells me something - Windows Media player
as name suggests didn't help. VLC plays the file with black screen and just
audio. One thing that I did notice is that the Video file (mp4) is only 1.5
MB in size. Is it pretty small for a 33 second of video ?

[image: Inline image 1]

Thanks for your help and time.

Regards,
Sammy