[Freeswitch-users] FSV to MP4(or something else) conversion

SamyGo govoiper at gmail.com
Mon Nov 9 22:24:23 MSK 2015

Hi,

I'm running the FS 1.6 for video calls, the calls works perfectly fine -
thanks for the hardwork, really appreciate it.

I'm able to record the video messages and retrieve them from my
IP-Phone/Softphone. However I need to convert the recorded file from FS
video format to MP4 or some other codecs, so they video message can be
playable through web services or any media player.

I'm also able to record a video conference/call in MP4 format but when I
play it in VLC or any other media player it doesn't display any video just
audio (at max).

Any directions or help on how to play the (fsv|mp4) files on different
applications.

Regards,
Sammy