[Freeswitch-users] Music on Hold not working

Raphael Lechner raphael.lechner at gmail.com
Mon Nov 9 11:33:00 MSK 2015

Hi Mike,

I had the same issue and on my machine the default configuration is pointing the the wrong directory.
Is pointing to $${sounds_dir}/music/8000 and the files are located under $${sounds_dir}/music/default/8000

Can you verify the configuration file /etc/freeswitch/autoload_configs/local_stream.conf.xml is pointing to the correct folder?

Cheers,
Raphael