[Freeswitch-users] Talk -Notalk events

Mitja Sosic mitja.s at betatel.com
Fri Nov 6 12:45:35 MSK 2015

Hello everyone,

we are trying to implement a module, which would monitor for the silence
during the call. If silence detected inside some thresholds, it should
disconnect the call.
We have started with VAD settings () in sip profile,  and setting the
variables in the dialplan:
<action application="export" data="fire_talk_events=true"/>
<action application="export" data="fire_not_talk_events=true"/>
We are listening to all events.
It works but only for the B channel. No matter what we do we cannot
produce
talk/notalk events for the A leg.
It seems like a sofia bug ...   Somebody any experience on that ??

Thx!
Mitja