[Freeswitch-users] Linphone + Freeswitch + SRTP

Ken Rice krice at freeswitch.org
Wed Nov 4 18:48:26 MSK 2015

I’ll bet you are doing SIP over UDP instead of SIP/TLS. This will affect you in multiple ways

1)      Without SIP/TLS your STRP keys are passed around in the clear so you might as well not even be doing SRTP

2)      Without SIP/TLS (or SIP over TCP atleast) your invites are exceeding MTU and being truncated. This is most likely why step 5 is failing