[Freeswitch-users] Guidelines for adding a custom SIP INFO package?

D D tru083 at yahoo.com
Fri May 29 21:06:17 MSD 2015

By Package I mean a set of INFO capabilities, as described by RFC 6086 - Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) INFO Method and Package Framework.
Part of the RFC specifies the setting of header fields like Recv-Info and Supported.I was wondering if I can configure these values somewhere, or if I will need to set themin the esl program.

Also, I know I can set these headers in an originate request, but what if I receive an Invite with Recv-Info
and I want the 200 OK to respond with the proposed Recv-Info?
Thanks!!David