[Freeswitch-users] Documentation for 1.6+Video build

Chad Phillips chad at apartmentlines.com
Thu May 28 19:23:22 MSD 2015

Craig,

I have a completely automated setup script for the video branch, which I
use to roll both local dev servers (via Vagrant) and production (via
Linode) — handles most or all of the niggly details you discuss above.

My intention is to remove my customizations and make it available to the
community at some point in the near future. It’s seriously crazy that
people hand build a server — this is 2015 for god’s sake… :P

Chad