[Freeswitch-users] Verto on Windows?

Michael Jerris mike at jerris.com
Thu May 28 19:15:35 MSD 2015

The issue setting up verto on 2 different servers comes down to issues with certificates.  I would first try it out on a single linux server to confirm you have all the freeswitch side stuff setup properly... then move to a windows box still with apache, so we can verify windows mod_verto is working, then work on changing to IIS and splitting to multiple servers.  I dont' think you'll hit any major bumps, buf figuring out the right config and how to get the certificates right may take some fiddling.