[Freeswitch-users] problem sending to dtmf to some sites

covici at ccs.covici.com covici at ccs.covici.com
Thu May 28 08:50:03 MSD 2015

Hi.  I call lots of numbers which are conference lines and they require
various dtmf codes after you dial the line.  Now my problem is that some
of them will not work unless you send the dtmf with some pauses in
between each digit.  Is there any way freeswitch can do this --
i.e. mod_conference can outcall and send dtmf after the call is
answered.

Thanks in advance for any assistance.

How do
you spend it?