[Freeswitch-users] user registration with sip.js

Aqs Younas aqsyounas at gmail.com
Tue May 26 19:34:05 MSD 2015

Hi, Users.
I am trying to register default freeswitch user "1003" through webrtc using
sip.js.
This is my "*index.html*"

  <head>
  </head>
    <script src="sip-0.7.0.js"></script>
    <script src="example.js"></script>

and *example.js*
var config = {

// Replace this IP address with your FreeSWITCH IP address
 uri: '1003 at 192.168.1.30',

  // Replace this IP address with your FreeSWITCH IP address
  // and replace the port with your FreeSWITCH port
  ws_servers: 'ws://192.168.1.30:5066',

  // FreeSWITCH Default Username
  authorizationUser: '1003',

  // FreeSWITCH Default Password
  password: '1234'
  register: true

};

var bob = new SIP.UA(config);

bob.start();

Both files are placed inside apache folder with name freeswitch_rtc.
When i run in my firefox.

*http://192.168.1.30/freeswitch_rtc/ <http://192.168.1.30/freeswitch_rtc/>*

I see nothing neither on fs_curl, nor tshark shows any register packet on
freeswitch ip.

Pardon me for my naive question, just learning how this amazing machine
(freeswitch) works.

Can someone please tell me what is wrong with this code. Or provide me some
simple example to make a call with webrtc or any tutorial.

Thanks.