[Freeswitch-users] Difficult extension case

Stanislav Sinyagin ssinyagin at gmail.com
Sun May 24 03:31:23 MSD 2015

it's easy if you use an external program talking to FreeSWITCH via its API.

I actually implemented two prototypes which do approximately the same
as you described:

https://github.com/xlab1/freeswitch_secretary_bug
this one uses mod_perl and is executed within FreeSWITCH process, so
you need to watch out about CPU and memory usage and overall
stability. See the Jira ticket for details.

https://github.com/xlab1/go-fs-secretary-prototype
This is a prototype which implements exactly the same scenario, but is
controlled by an external process, so it's more stable and scalable.
It talks to FreeSWITCH via the Event Socket interface.