[Freeswitch-users] Video always muted in conference (fs_video2)

Carlos González Florido carlosj.gf at gmail.com
Fri May 22 16:40:52 MSD 2015

Hello,

I'm testing the impressive fs_video2 branch, but I have the following
problems:

- some participants have their video always muted (and their camera is on
and working for Hangouts, for example).
- other participants start the same (video muted), but after 3-5 minutes
the video is automatically unmuted.
- if we do a layout change (using fs_cli), all participants (having video
muted or unmuted at that moment) go to muted video for the rest of the
conference.

What is the reason for fs to automatically mute the video? Is this expected
or does it look like a bug? Can this behaviour be tuned or disconnected?

Thank you,
Carlos Gonzalez