[Freeswitch-users] Session-expires overwrite in OK Response

Oleg Stolyar olegstolyar at gmail.com
Fri May 22 02:46:23 MSD 2015

When I send an INVITE to FS that contains a Session-Expires header, FS
always overwrites it in the 200 OK response with this:

Session-Expires: 120;refresher=uac

How can I stop it? I saw that there is the sip-force-expires variable but I
am not setting it anywhere.

If I can't stop it from overwriting the value sent by the client, can I at
least change 120 to a different value somewhere?  Changing
minimum-session-expires and session-timeout did not seem to help.