[Freeswitch-users] Playing multiple files in lua script

Abaci B abaci64 at gmail.com
Tue May 19 01:37:04 MSD 2015

is there anything in the logs when this happens?
any reason not to play the files using
file-string:///path/to/file1!/path/to/file2!/path/to/file3 ? not sure if it
would mke a difference but you could try.
did you also try if you see the same behavior when doing
session:streamFile("/path/to/file1") instead of session:execute("playback",
"/path/to/file1")