[Freeswitch-users] How to create an event for B-leg?

Борисов, Дмитрий / Dmitriy Borisov bordmi at rarus.ru
Mon May 18 11:23:43 MSD 2015

Hi, All!

I need to receive some event when phone on leg B become into RINGING state.
I need domain_name information, original-caller-id, callee-id, channel-uuid
and destination-number.

Now I wrote script which creates and fires this event, but it started by
     session:setVariable("bridge_pre_execute_bleg_app","lua")
     session:setVariable("bridge_pre_execute_bleg_data","lua/event_fire.lua
" .. event_id .." uuid")
after B-leg was answered :(

How can I run this script when channel receive RINGING?

--
with best regards,
Dmitriy Borisov