[Freeswitch-users] 1.6 install to Centos

Sergey Safarov s.safarov at gmail.com
Wed May 13 17:34:55 MSD 2015

I has rpm repo with all required packages to install current FS master via
yum package manager on CentOS 7. All packages ported from fedora repo.
Thinking 1.6 branch can be packaged similarly.
If anybody write Jira tiket and this tiket will be assigned to me, then I
create pull request to automate build dependences on CentOS 7.

Sergey Safarov