[Freeswitch-users] CDR problem

Ali Jibran ali.jibran44 at gmail.com
Wed May 13 10:04:44 MSD 2015

Make a new file test.php and configure xml_cdr.conf to use this file.
Place this as its contents.
file_put_contents("outputfile.txt", file_get_contents("php://input"));

This will dump all the data into outputfile.txt. Try it with both the first
and second extensions. And then compare the logs to see what difference if
there. Check for urlencoding and tags.

If the logs are the same then In the fusionPBX folder search for the file
v_xml_cdr_import.
This is the file that parses the POSTed XML from freeswitch and dumps it
into the database. Try logging at different places to see why the second
extension is failing to dump data.