[Freeswitch-users] [SOS] Help Needed with Strange Behavior

Anthony Minessale anthony.minessale at gmail.com
Wed May 13 08:48:50 MSD 2015

Whoever convinced you to use ubuntu must have been mad at you.

Probably the problem is elementary networking mistake and nothing to do
with FS.  Look closer at the details is all I can suggest.  If you do find
FS has the power to derail you ethernet it will be a story long told.

--
Anthony Minessale II       ♬ @anthmfs  ♬ @FreeSWITCH  ♬

☞ http://freeswitch.org/http://cluecon.com/http://twitter.com/FreeSWITCH
☞ irc.freenode.net #freeswitch ☞ *http://freeswitch.org/g+