[Freeswitch-users] need SIP IP / RTP recommendation

Steven Ayre steveayre at gmail.com
Mon May 11 11:48:40 MSD 2015

Set the sip-ip and rtp-ip parameters on the profiles directly rather than
using ${local_ipv4} (which guesses your main WAN IP) or setting the
external_ip variables in vars.xml. The later are only to simplify matters
on simple setups (ie one WAN IP), for multihomed hosts such as yours you
should set it on the profile directly.