[Freeswitch-users] mod_sangoma_codec in debian repo?

peely freeswitch at peely.com
Sun May 10 14:54:37 MSD 2015

Hi,

I'm testing out the possibility of moving to the Debian repo (we actually
use Ubuntu) and have installed FreeSWITCH from the wheezy version. There's
no sight however of mod_sangoma_codec which we use for our G.723 and G.729
interconnects.

I can see other libraries relating to Sangoma stuff but I can't see anything
which goes as far as to install mod_sangoma_codec.

If I want to continue using Sangoma with FreeSWITCH go I have to continue
building from source or has something changed that means I use Sangoma
transcoding through a different module?

Thanks,

Neil.