[Freeswitch-users] IvrMenu - setting channel variables before calling exec-app/transfer

DanB danb.lists at gmail.com
Fri May 8 19:29:41 MSD 2015

Hey Guys,

I was wondering if my scenario would be possible:

I have a menu for my ivr which should execute a transfer to a XML dialplan.
Eg:
<entry digits="2" action="menu-exec-app" param="transfer 1001 XML
default" />

I would need to set some channel variables before hitting extension 1001
in dialplan (before the transfer). Would inline dialplan do here or
anyone able to propose a better solution?

Ta for any kind of tip!

DanB