[Freeswitch-users] DTMF INFO for outbound bridge support

Sharath Kumar Sharath.Kumar at meZocliq.com
Wed May 6 22:02:18 MSD 2015

Okay sir no problem.

________________________________
From: freeswitch-users-bounces at lists.freeswitch.org <freeswitch-users-bounces at lists.freeswitch.org> on behalf of I put the Who? in Mishehu <mishehu at freeswitch.org>
Sent: Wednesday, May 6, 2015 1:35 PM
To: FreeSWITCH Users Help
Subject: Re: [Freeswitch-users] DTMF INFO for outbound bridge support

I'm only speaking about the specific usage that we make of FreeSWITCH.  FreeSWITCH *should* be able to use SIP INFO if configured for such regardless of channel direction (inbound or outbound).

Once you have a Jira open, please keep the bulk of correspondence in the Jira.  It makes it difficult to track the conversation if the conversation is happening in 3 places at once.  :-)

-Yossi

On 05/06/2015 09:26 AM, Sharath Kumar wrote:
>From https://freeswitch.org/jira/browse/FS-7532

Yossi Neimann says -  "As we aren't bridging from FreeSWITCH to anything that needs SIP INFO, we don't make use of that. It's strictly used in our scenario for inbound calls. All of the outbound systems we communicate with support rfc2833."

So, can I assume that "Freeswitch" DOES NOT support sending SIP INFO for dtmf on outbound legs that are bridged ? Please can someone else confirm. If this is so I believe it should be documented. And also I am not sure what is the purpose of dtmf_type in the {} bridge line.

https://freeswitch.org/confluence/display/FREESWITCH/Variables

Thank you!
Sharath

consulting at freeswitch.org<mailto:consulting at freeswitch.org>