[Freeswitch-users] sip_to_user and destination number

Tanguy phenix at vfemail.net
Sun May 3 11:35:35 MSD 2015

Hello Sergey

I tried to change the cidr attribute with my gateway public IP but this
change nothing. My provider did not provide a different SIP accound for
each DID number. I actually have 2 DID numbers on this test platform but
if i migrate my production servers from asterisk to freeswitch i will
manage about 50 DID numbers for this provider and probably more in the
future.

I also tried to fetch a minimal configuration from freeswitch source (
$somewhere/freeswitch.git/conf/minimal/ ) to replace the default
configuration provided by the fusionpbx installer, then i just copied my
original trunk configuration in
/usr/local/freeswitch/conf/sip_profiles/external

I did not set a dialplan for testing everything but it's seems to work
better: when i call 0557590xxx i got the following message

2015-05-03 09:14:54.587286 [INFO] mod_dialplan_xml.c:635 Processing
0967212xxx <0967212xxx>->*0557590xxx* in context public

In comparison with

2015-05-01 18:02:12.235827 [INFO] mod_dialplan_xml.c:635 Processing
0967212xxx <0967212xxx>->*0033972480xxx* in context public

There is probably something bad in the default configuration provided by
fusionpbx witch prevent auto_to_user to work properly. I will compare
configuration files from minimal freeswitch sample configuration and
from freeswitch and try to determine where is the problem. This may
deserve a but report :-)

Thanks