[Freeswitch-users] Fail at save voicemail message

Bote Man bote_radio at botecomm.com
Sun May 3 07:00:57 MSD 2015

This is only a guess, but you might check that the FXO is providing proper supervision signal to FreeSWITCH. Analog telephone lines can cause problems in FXO setups because FreeSWITCH does not know when the remote caller has hung up, or in your case FS thinks the caller has already hung up so there is no voicemail to record.

These settings would be in your FXO gateway, not in FreeSWITCH typically.

Hope this helps.

Bote