[Freeswitch-users] MondoTalk trunk configuration

Bote Man bote_radio at botecomm.com
Sat May 2 23:57:35 MSD 2015

It seems that each carrier has its own weirdness to overcome.

To start with you should turn on sip tracing to see what they are sending
you and if some other field contains the destination number. In the
FreeSWITCH console type:

Sofia global siptrace on

And enjoy the data that spews forth as you place each test call J

That's how I figured out how CallCentric was sending calls to my FS
installation so I had to modify my inbound dialplan to look for a different
field than the vanilla configuration looks for, but that's to be expected.

It's also possible, or even likely, that Mondotalk is expecting you to send
the destination number in a different field, but I have no good suggestions
on that.

Bote