[Freeswitch-users] FS, SS7 and Dialogic IMG2020 in the UK

Kristian Kielhofner kris at kriskinc.com
Sat May 2 23:38:50 MSD 2015

Hi Gavin,

  The only potential things that jump out to me:

- Support for/requiring PRACK. This is often suggested/strongly
recommended/required with SIP/SS7 interop. FS has a long standing bug with
100rel.

- Same for SIP-I/SIP-T. FreeSWITCH can pass these through with multipart
but it can't currently parse or use them in any effective way. With that
said I think I've seen people use LUA and other crazy stuff to parse
specific data they absolutely needed...

  Other than that if these can be configured for fairly
plain/straightforward SIP there shouldn't be any significant issues that I
can see.

On Saturday, May 2, 2015, Gavin Henry <gavin.henry at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> We're looking to get a pair of Dialogic IMG2020 for some BT Ofcom
> regulated SS7 interconnects:
>
> http://www.dialogic.com/en/products/gateways/img/img2020.aspx
>
> Any issues known with FS behind these?
>
> Thanks,