[Freeswitch-users] Custom Ringback

Mario mario_fs at mgtech.com
Fri May 1 00:36:35 MSD 2015

I use modify early media a lot for different reasons and it works fine. A couple of things to check:

1. The biggie… does your ITSP support changing early media? One of my ITSPs used to then stopped so I changed ITSPs.

2. See https://wiki.freeswitch.org/wiki/Mod_local_stream <https://wiki.freeswitch.org/wiki/Mod_local_stream>, I added the timeout stuff at the bottom which shows syntax for a file.

3. Did you check the FreeSWITCH log for the call to make sure the early media file was found and used properly?

Mario G