[Freeswitch-users] Question re: local_ip_v4

T Fred Farmington tfred31 at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 31 22:34:19 MSD 2015

Again, thank you for your reply.

OK, I'll make the change to   ext-sip-ip  and ext-rtp-ip   and make them the same IP address as   sip-ip  and rtp-ip  respectively

I'll will readily set up 2 profiles once I understand how to do so.

There is a simple description named:   SETTING THE SIP PROFILES TO USE DIFFERENT ETHERNET PORTS  on the previous FreeSWITCH wiki ( http://wiki.freeswitch.org/wiki/Multi_home_tutorial#INTERNAL_LAN )

And I did what they said to do there (except for making the mistake of not following their  ext-sip-ip &  ext-rtp-ip settings).
But that did not seem to do what I need to do.
I'll try it again with the   ext-    settings corrected and see how it goes.

What about the phone registration problem where it cannot find the user [105 at 192.168.nn.nn] ?
I thought that I had everything in place for that to work, but I cannot register any SIP phones because of that problem.

Thanks,
TF