[Freeswitch-users] freeswitch memory leakage.

Aqs Younas aqsyounas at gmail.com
Fri Mar 27 17:06:04 MSK 2015

Hi, Brian.

Its ok If vlc takes some ram, but freeswitch must release the ram when
there are no calls.
Is there any command that can make freeswitch release the ram without
restarting the freeswitch.

Like this linux command which makes linux release the cached ram.

free && sync && echo 3 > /proc/sys/vm/drop_caches && free1

Thanks