[Freeswitch-users] freeswitch memory leakage.

I put the Who? in Mishehu mishehu at freeswitch.org
Fri Mar 27 16:32:59 MSK 2015

Are you using linux?  If so, which memory value are you looking at (VSZ,
RSS...) ?

If you don't use mod_vlc, do you still see FreeSWITCH consuming this
much RAM?  Usually FreeSWITCH builds up a memory pool and won't release
that back to the system until after shutdown, but I don't normally see
that go above about 1.2GB of RAM in any of the systems I work on (though
they do not use mod_vlc).

--
Yossi Neiman