[Freeswitch-users] Swap on att_xfer application

Jayesh Nambiar jayesh1017 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 27 12:43:05 MSK 2015

Hello,
I was exploring the usage of att_xfer and it works as expected. I was just
wondering that is there a way when the last party answers, I can hold that
party and get back to initial call placing the last party on hold using
some DTMF action??
I see a DTMF action like # to end the last call and get back to the initial
call, but what I am looking at is hold the last call and get back to
initial call before I actually transfer the call. Is there anything similar
available which can be used to swap between calls using the att_xfer
application.

Thanks,

--- Jayesh