[Freeswitch-users] Call originate suggestion needed

Andre DeMattia andretodd at verizon.net
Thu Mar 26 20:07:22 MSK 2015

HI, I need some suggestions on how to use Limit on an outbound gateway(s)
and count the calls that make it past limit.

Currently I have my limit fire on_originate and it works but it cause a Leg
B cdr. (not a big deal) and I need to count the calls but when I count them
on on_Post Originate only the successful ringing calls are counted, 503's
etc are not counted. I can't count the calls on originate because that
doesn't remove the exceeded limit calls

So what I want to do is call my dialplan and before the calls start check
limit and move on to the next bridge. Any call that makes it to the provider
I need to count to keep track (cps, ports etc)

Any suggestions? I don't want to do loopback since i'm trying to get the
calls out of the switch as fast as possible.

thanks all

Andre