[Freeswitch-users] Intermittent audio issue with Chrome 40-42 and WebRTC

Oleg Stolyar olegstolyar at gmail.com
Wed Mar 25 22:13:24 MSK 2015

Funny thing (kind of).  After I switched from wired network to wifi, it
started working,  Then when I disabled wifi and went back to wired, it kept
right on working.  But after a reboot was again broken on wired.  So far,
it all seems reproducible and matches what you said about Chrome mixing up
devices.

My offer to ship it to you still stands

>>> http://confluence.freeswitch.org