[Freeswitch-users] Automated testing

Henry Huang red.rain.seven at gmail.com
Thu Mar 19 21:36:59 MSK 2015

Stan,

I started something on Github a while ago utilizing sipp, sox, wireshark,
and pcapsipdump to automate call quality monitoring with Nagios. I was
planning on expanding it to monitor some TTS and ASR service but never got
the cycle to continue. I believe we all needed some automated monitoring in
our infrastructure. I am hoping to get more people involved so we can all
benefit from the fruits of our collaboration.

The documentation is not complete, but you should be able to tell what I am
trying to do in the perl script.

https://github.com/bbhenry/check_voip_call

Thanks,