[Freeswitch-users] park_after_bridge does not work if far end does 180 Ringing

Ali Pey alipey at gmail.com
Tue Mar 17 23:33:47 MSK 2015

I use uuid_bridge to connect two uuids. I have set park_after_bridge=true.

No matter if I set ignore_early_media to true or false, if b-leg does 183
Ringing and then times out (408 timeout response), a-leg will be parked. If
b-leg does 180 Ringing and then times out, a-leg is dropped.

How can I make sure a-leg will always be parked if b-leg is parked?

This seems a bug to me.

Regards,
Ali Pey