[Freeswitch-users] Perl ESL not responding !

SamyGo govoiper at gmail.com
Sat Mar 14 05:51:41 MSK 2015

Brian, Im using Ubuntu 12.04 Precise Server. Should I change this ?

Thanks Stanislav I'll try that dialler code as well..but yeah did the same
Perl ESL installation. I did install the perl development libraries which
are required for the esl perlmod.

So, again I compiled as per the mentioned github link and tried running
everything over again , :( sadly no joy.