[Freeswitch-users] Outbound call status and conference_auto_outcall

Sharath Kumar Sharath.Kumar at meZocliq.com
Tue Mar 10 22:44:57 MSK 2015

Hello all,

I am using "conference_auto_outcall" to dial a bunch of extensions. It works great. However, I need to know the status of whether the calls were answered or rejected ? Is there any way I can know this from the dialplan ? or is there any api that I can call from the dialplan ?
Also, I am aware there is some sort of presence module but these phones are webrtc based and don't yet really support any presence standards.

I looked around for a solution to this and couldn't find a solution. I appreciate if anyone can point me in the right direction.

Thanks,
Sharath