[Freeswitch-users] Chrome 42 Beta (on Windows) not working with FreeSWITCH

Oleg Stolyar olegstolyar at gmail.com
Tue Mar 10 22:08:00 MSK 2015

Hi guys,

I just got Chrome 42 beta and it does not work with FreeSWITCH.  I am
getting this error on FS:

2015-03-10 19:04:12.272683 [ERR] switch_rtp.c:2800 audio DTLS packet not
written

I tested it with the FS Verto test site and it also does not work.
https://webrtc.freeswitch.org/verto/index.html#page-main

Is this a known issue?

Of course 42 Beta also does not recognize Java for me, so hopefully it's
just a crappy build and Google will fix it but my concern is that other
WebRTC test sites still work, so should we look into this in case it's not
fixed by the time Chrome 42 becomes stable?