[Freeswitch-users] any handset recommendations that operate like polycom+cisco?

Stanislav Sinyagin ssinyagin at gmail.com
Tue Mar 10 05:42:40 MSK 2015

I guess for the use case that Nathan has described, a software-based
switchboard would be sufficient. The receptionist needs to know the line
for which the inbound call is ringing, and busy/available status of other
lines. So, a tablet with big enough touch screen would do the job, and the
SIP handset would be just any standard phone.