[Freeswitch-users] What exactly enable_soa = false changes?

Steven Ayre steveayre at gmail.com
Tue Mar 10 02:15:23 MSK 2015

The high level answer is it controls whether the soa portion of the sofia
stack is used (http://sofia-sip.sourceforge.net/refdocs/soa/), disabling it
would use an alternative implementation. Obviously there are differences
between the implementations from what you've observed. I can't tell you
exactly what though.

On 9 March 2015 at 16:29, Victor Chukalovskiy <victor.chukalovskiy at gmail.com